[RTTY] HAL ST8000...up for bid.

Michael Haack mikehaack at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 15:06:38 PDT 2011

Fyi:
It went to somebody for about $260.00usd, shipped.
Considering that the new price is about 5k, Id say somebody found a deal.

They are still military issue for a reason.
And, IMHO, I know this will start a trail of discussion, but, running
side by side on the same signal here.
The HAL cards keep copying well past the soundcard.
Plus, if nothing else its got 5k dollars worth of flashing pretty lights.

Mike WB9B