[RTTY] RTTY Sprint - SWACC Team needs more members

Dave Hachadorian k6ll at arrl.net
Fri Oct 7 10:08:01 PDT 2011

The RTTY Sprint is coming up on Saturday evening.  The four hour
Sprint fits neatly into one of the breaks in the Makrothen
contest, so if you need more of a RTTY Contest "fix," you can
jump from the Makrothen right into the Sprint.

One of the fun aspects of the RTTY Sprint is the "team
competition," where ten-person teams compete against each other.
Team SWACC has won a lot of these team competitions, but we are
short-handed this time.  If you would like to join the SWACC Team
for this Saturday's Sprint, please send me an email.

I hope to see you on Team SWACC!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.