[RTTY] T32C

rick darwicki n6pe at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 15:11:51 PDT 2011

T32C has been on 40 - 10 M RTTY from time to time. I keep missing them on 30 M.
Last night the 12M OP said they would be on 12M RTTY after the antenna repair work.

I waited 2 hours and they came up for a few minutes with a CQ UP but were working on freq. then worked a few up and quit hi hi I just snagged them on 12 M a bit ago.

Can't wait unitl next week for 6M RTTY..... maybe 80 and 160 too hi hi

Rick, N6PE