[RTTY] BARTG SPRINT75 Logs

Arthur Bard arthur.bard at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 19 07:30:03 PDT 2011

Little bit red faced here....

When I tested our log entry system on Sunday morning I use an old log with April
contest QSO's in it and all seemed well, must have been a bit too early for me
as I forgot to use the correct date.

It was not until 75 minutes after the close of the contest that I corrected the
problem on the server.

Please note that anyone who posted a log before that time (in the correct
format) has had their log placed in the correct area ready for marking. Over 100
logs have already been received, keep em coming.

What a blast it was, I had an opening to the states 15 minutes before the
contest finished and I worked my socks off (well for me) running at 3/4 QSO's
per minute.  Next weekend is going to seem such a bore especially with my 80W.

Regards Arthur G1XKZ
BARTG Contest Manager