[RTTY] [MMTTY] 75 baud RTTY with EXTFSK ...

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Tue Sep 20 22:29:53 PDT 2011

/"Have you tried running FSK on the *serial* port?"/

Well there you go! I couldn't see the forest for all the trees in the
way! I had COM1 = CAT stuck in my brain and had not given it any other
consideration! But wait... there's even more... I think I'm on a roll...
my docking station has three slots for PCI cards... that gives me
another option. I guess I've broken through my brickwall and have plenty
of experiments I can run. Thanks again for the insight.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN