[RTTY] [NCCC-blue] NCCC RY-Sprint K6YL LP

goldtr8 at charter.net goldtr8 at charter.net
Sun Apr 15 05:13:32 PDT 2012

What does this mean below.  I see these types or responses that make not
sense to me.  The question is about a CQ but the final answer is nothing
to do with a CQ.  So basically I am saying I am confused by these
contest responses and as such it is one reason why I do not participate.

What does this mean >>>  W6SX 26 JO CA K6YL {space}

So I guess the real question of my post is where is the magic decoder
ring that I can read up on to understand the proper sequence for a
correct contact.   If I dont know what I am doing then I can not join in
the fun.

I am sure its really simple, but some things take a bit longer for me.

Cheers
Don

~73
Don