[RTTY] [NCCC-blue] NCCC RY-Sprint K6YL LP

goldtr8 at charter.net goldtr8 at charter.net
Sun Apr 15 08:26:30 PDT 2012

I am really glad I asked the question now.  Clearly I will have to watch
quite a bit in the next contest to get the feel for what is really
happening.  I would have never figured this out with out some help.

Thanks for the help, I hope to now play in the next contest, althought I
will mostl likely crawl and not Sprint.  :-)

~73
Don
KD8NNU