[RTTY] Windows 7/MMTTY/WriteLog

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Aug 3 20:53:33 PDT 2012

> This will avoid confusion later on with the Virtual Store path
> Windows uses for programs installed in C:\Program Files.

This will also avoid issues with Windows' User Account Control and the
restrictions on writing data files in the "C:\Program Files" tree.

I recently reinstalled Windows 7/64 and performed a fresh install of
WriteLog and MMTTY ... they went into separate directories and MMTTY
was installed using the WriteLog "Legacy Installer" and everything
loaded/ran without an issue.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV