[RTTY] [3830] SARTG IW1AYD SOSB/20 HP

Salvatore Irato iw1ayd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 05:25:16 EDT 2012

Hi all.
I am not being able to be there for the SCC, sorry, hope to CU all next time.

But I still would like to share some numbers and my comments about the
latest SARTG.

I hope to have some Internet connection over the next 2/3 weels as to read here.

          73 de iw1ayd Salvo

[3830] SARTG IW1AYD SOSB/20 HP
webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Aug 21 17:19:42 EDT 2012

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: IW1AYD
Operator(s): IW1AYD
Station: IW1AYD

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Bra
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   20:  618  7575    93
-------------------------
Total:  618  7575    93  Total Score = 704,475

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Doing SOSB 20m HP for the first time. Nice experience.
WX here wasn't so cooperative quite ... almost as the prop.
Well, the WX was much more worse that the prop: 37/38 C and still
unbelievably muggy.
The prop itself was quite strange, not so many US. On 19th JA lately than usual
in the morning and than they went out, small by number, until the start of the
afternoon. Some SA and CA at any daytime. EU short skip like Es, some places
strong and quite nothing form others, almost nearby.

         TU all for the Q's.

                  73 de iw1ayd Salvo

----
PS I would like to share my personal point of view about one more thing ... BTW
I am not endorsed by anybody other. "Standard disclaimer may apply". Hope not to
breack the netiquette with this.
This time the DX expedition of the moment went very well trough the whole
contest weekend. My personal compliments to the RTTY, and not only, operators
of D64K, they worked out theirs RTTY operations during the SARTG as
real gentlemen. TU!
For who doesn't noticed, within the contest activity slots
they went working in other modes or RTTYing on WARC bands. Scheduled?
Not all that the mess that was during the last VOLTA RTTY. That was awful.
-----