[RTTY] Neat software

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 01:22:33 EST 2012

If you are like me, you like to download contest rules and save them on your
local hard drive. I prefer the rules to be in Adobe .pdf format and many of them
are. But many are not - .html files can be a bit messy sometimes, depending on
your browser.

There is a FREEWARE program which will convert any website directly to a .pdf
file:

http://www.pdfforge.org/pdfcreator

After installing the software, just issue a print command (Ctrl-P) and select
PDFCreator as the "printer". It will convert the file and you can give it a name
and save it to your HD.

Best of all, it works with any printable document - Word, OpenOffice, even an
Excel spreadsheet. Try it, you'll like it.

I have tested it with Windows XP, 7 and 8.The website doesn't mention other
OS's.

73, Bill W6WRT