[RTTY] Multiple Decoders

Kok Chen chen at mac.com
Wed Feb 1 12:01:34 PST 2012

On Feb 1, 2012, at 10:23 AM, Jerry Flanders wrote:

> Port it to windows and I will send a check. Just tell me how much.

It'd cost you $599, but don't send the check to me.

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/family/mac_mini

Someone else (sorry, but I don't do Windows) should be able to easily create an "ATC-diversity" front end for MMTTY.  I.e., run N headless copies of MMTTY, gather the output and send a single decoded character to the screen.

That being said, from my more recent investigations, I think you will get a *much* better bang for the buck by spending your time looking into better character-sync schemes for RTTY.

73
Chen, W7AY

P.S. Of course, you can also write a simple program to run two headless copies of MMTTY to use for split-DX chasing.