[RTTY] Multiple Decoders

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 12:28:22 PST 2012

Chen,

Since we seem to be unable to entice you to come to the "dark side..."  Can
you then expand a bit on the sync scheme comment?

There clearly is a growing market as the trends for RTTY are on an upward
trend much greater than SSB/CW.  But other than Airlink (which has no
wide-band I/Q capability), there seems to not be much development of tool
enhancements for for contesting or DX chasing.

I've seen a few comments of skimmer-type RTTY decoders from some EU guys.
And Dave has done a bit with MMTTY which is great - but I've seen nothing
like what you are suggesting.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie