[RTTY] Multiple Decoders

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 13:08:49 PST 2012

At 03:01 PM 2/1/2012, Kok Chen wrote:

>On Feb 1, 2012, at 10:23 AM, Jerry Flanders wrote:
>
> > Port it to windows and I will send a check. Just tell me how much.
>
>It'd cost you $599, but don't send the check to me.
>
>http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/family/mac_mini

Hmmm... If I actually had a MAC dedicated to your program, could I
output the character to a serial port (I guess old MACs have serial
ports) so that machine could be run as a dedicated demodulator
feeding its output to an external device (a _real_  XP computer, of
course ;-) )

Back in the day, you could set up K6STI's RITTY this way, IIRC, and
use a laptop as if it were a hardware demod.

Jerry W4UK