[RTTY] Multiple Decoders

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Wed Feb 1 15:28:09 PST 2012

W7AY wrote, in part: /"...//(here is where you can choose a better RTTY
call sign, versus the usual way of choosing a callsign that is shortest
in Morse code :-)."/

This caught my attention right off the bat! I know there are "CW message
testers" which provide character & element counts, so where do I find
this aide for RTTY? I might have to get a vanity call!

And thanks for the very thorough write-up Chen... it pushed my knowledge
forward regarding what can be done to enhance the RTTY experience. You
convinced me to pull the Power Mac G4 that's been sitting on the shelf
and consider firing it up! I need to find a keyboard first.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN