[RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY - WB4YDL

James C. Hall, MD heartdoc at nwtcc.com
Sun Feb 12 16:34:03 PST 2012

         3.5     103     240   25
           7     536    1926  252
          14     645    1240  234
          21     398     859  127
          28      87     161   27
     ---------------------------------
       Total    1769    4426  665

            Score : 2,943,290

          Soapbox : This was a full time effort of 30 hours and it was my
best. I couldn't reach my goal of 2000 Q's this year. I was hoping for
better conditions on 10M but good to see 15M hopping. I actually made 1800
QSO's but had a record number of dupes ! Lots of great DX and TCG calls made
it into the log. SO2R operations worked well and N1MM Logger was a pleasure
to use. 80M actually was pretty good for me this time - after I figured out
the antenna problem !

73, Jamie
WB4YDL

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

believed to be clean.