[RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY - WB4YDL

Jim W7RY jimw7ry at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 17:23:24 PST 2012

There is a 10 band change rule in CQWW.

How did you run SO2R?  Just make 5 additional contacts per hour?

>From the rules:
Single-Transmitter (MULTI-ONE): Only one transmitted signal is permitted at
any time. A maximum of ten (10) band changes may be made in any clock hour
(00 through 59 minutes). For example, a change from 20 meters to 40 meters
and then back to 20 meters counts as two band changes. Use a single serial
number sequence for the entire log.

73
Jim W7RY