[RTTY] Dupes how to handle

goldtr8 at charter.net goldtr8 at charter.net
Mon Feb 13 16:14:40 PST 2012

I don't do much contesting so when I do I use my HRD log and set up
macros to mimic what I see happening in the contest and I go slow
because that's just how I do it.

The last time I tried a contest HRD was inconsistent on the check for
worked B4 so I was trying to work guys I had worked B4.   When I was
told I was a dupe I moved on and then manually checked the log and they
were in there.

So maybe the problem is with logging software used by casual users like
me.

Just an alternative view from someone who has been caught unaware that I
was a duper. :-)

~73
Don
KD8NNU