[RTTY] SO2R Problem

James C. Hall, MD heartdoc at nwtcc.com
Tue Feb 14 12:59:38 PST 2012

I'm thinking about adding stubs to my SO2R setup. I use the TXBPF filters
and they work great, but I was crawling way up the band on 20M and also
looking at 40M, and I could see myself on the P3 panadapter as I approached
the harmonic. These are monobanders so adding stubs for each band would be a
no-brainer. That should help the situation a bit more.

Does everybody just make their own stubs ? I noticed Array Solutions makes
'em. I do have a VNA I caould use for this but have never done it.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL