[RTTY] WPX funnies

Alejandro V. XE1EE xe1ee at telmexmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:47:15 PST 2012

Hello Dave

One of the points you stated about the guy sending my own call, is something
I can't understand, because of this:

I know my own call
Many times, because QRM, QSB or whatever,  my call is the only thing I can
see on the screen and what I need is his, not mine.
I have a macro like this "Please send only your call, only your call",
sometimes they send it, but sometimes they hit the same button sending my
own call

About slow operators using keyboard, I try to understand them, maybe the
operator is not good using a PC, or maybe like myself on first contest in
1999 wants to join and have limited resources to do it. That first contest I
was using a Kamplus and hitting the shortcuts to TX and RX.. really slow,
but fun !.

73!

*********************
XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez O.
DXCC RTTY, SSB & CW
Mixed, 10, 15, 20 & 40
WAS, TPA & WAC
www.dxxe.org
www.qsl.net/xe1ee
Twiter: @xe1ee

+++++ No mas SPAM ++++++
No me envíes cadenitas, oraciones y demás correos sin mi autorización.
Do not send me prays, chain letters and others without my permission.
** No trees were killed in the sending of this message but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced**