[RTTY] Announcing M/S operation in Roundup

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Thu Jan 5 21:32:31 PST 2012

Hi all,

we will be QRV in a M/S effort in the upcoming ARRL Roundup.
I'll have the pleasure of having some great guys and ops with me such as Daniel VE2SB, Luc VE2FXL and Louis VE2EZD.
We plan on having loads of fun and hope to work as many of you as possible.
We'll be broadcasting a live audio-video stream to add to the fun and you're more than welcome to take a peak from time to time.

The link to the video broadcasting is located on the home page of my website as per the link below.

Wish you all HNY and GL in the contest!! Give us a call!

73

Fabi  va2up
http://sites.google.com/site/va2upcontesting/