[RTTY] Youtube Video

k3mm at verizon.net k3mm at verizon.net
Thu Jan 12 11:08:10 PST 2012

 Why would you want to encourage bad behavior by adding these "lids" to your grab list?   There are some things I will do in the name of efficiency.  That ain't one of them.  I guess it doesnt matter to you if the exchange is irrelevant, but there is nothing more irritating to me then having to ask for repeats because idiots keep calling on top of QSO's.

Ty K3MM