[RTTY] Take Two RTTY Exchange

Ken Alexander k.alexander at rogers.com
Sun Jan 15 12:52:11 PST 2012

Hi Gary,

I never understood how the decision was made to let hams take their
calls with them when they move to a different call district.  Was it an
admission the FCC didn't have resources to administer the re-assigning
of calls as people moved, or was their a great clamouring from hams to
be able to do this, for whatever reason?

It's a total mess, especially at times like when you're trying for some
new grids in California on 6m.  You get a W6 and then find out he lives
in another state.

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS