[RTTY] Multiple Decoders

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 20:58:20 PST 2012

As an experiment, I once ran six instances of MMTTY all from the same
audio stream with several different profiles. Each instance needed
about 2% CPU utilization on a 2ghz sempron machine, IIRC. My report
on this could probably be googled up. Pretty easy to set this up -
just click on the MMTTY icon several times and change profiles and
parameters on each instance as needed. I was receiving only.

I have run different demods in this way also - e.g., FLDIGI with MMTTY.

I routinely run two instances of MMTTY, using different profiles.

Jerry W4UK