[RTTY] Shameless Brag!

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 2 08:08:49 PDT 2012

Congratulations Earl! It is quite an accomplishment and certainly something to be proud of.

I am short a Zone 26 QSO and waiting on my Zone 23 card for 40M RTTY WAZ. Working Zone 26 on 40M RTTY is not easy from Zone 4. I am looking forward to CQ Awards being implemented on LoTW. It certainly will make things a little easier.

73, Don AA5AU