[RTTY] WPX on LOTW

Paul Stoetzer n8hm at arrl.net
Mon Jul 2 08:57:00 PDT 2012

For some reason, I only have an N8HM account. AB8HM and KC8NGY
accounts didn't get created (those have a very small number of QSLs,
though, being twelve years old), so I wasn't able to merge them into
my N8HM account.

Clearly this isn't ready to go yet. I attempted to apply and the
process never completed.