[RTTY] Translations Needed for the 2012 CQ WW RTTY Rules

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Sat Jul 21 22:38:19 PDT 2012

Translations are still needed for the Rules of the CQ WW RTTY Contest this
coming September 29-30.  Thanks to Boyan, Kostas and Joe who have translated
the Rules into Bulgarian, Greek and Italian respectively!  Now, we need
additional languages, especially Spanish and French.  Google Translate is a
start, but someone fluent in both English and the second language needs to
edit the Google output to insure the rules meaning persists in the
translation.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you can help with any translations.

Thanks,
Ed W0YK
CQ RTTY Contest Director