[RTTY] PSK31 is faster (Was FD RTTY Question)

k3mm at verizon.net k3mm at verizon.net
Wed Jun 27 07:35:44 PDT 2012

Yes, it's more of an operator problem than a mode problem...

...and what's with this business of answering CQ's with the exchange attached?  This has turned into a real epidemic!  Do these people just assume I'm working them without questioning whether others might be calling?

...so I send my exchange and then many of them dont even acknowledge receipt!  If they do, it's slow to come.  I have to send everything twice to make sure the correct station answers!

I wont even go into the ones that just jump on my frequency to call someone that just answered my CQ...sometimes before it's even done.

How do we stop this rude crap??

Ty K3MM