[RTTY] PSK31 is faster (Was FD RTTY Question)

Alejandro V. XE1EE xe1ee at telmexmail.com
Wed Jun 27 07:55:55 PDT 2012

Hello Ty

When someone anwers my CQ with his exchange attached, I just ignore them.
Happens 2 things: they go or they answer as the normal way.

73!

*********************
XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez O.
DXCC RTTY, SSB, CW
Mixed, 10, 15, 20 & 40
WAS, TPA & WAC
ARRL A1 Operator Club Member
www.dxxe.org
www.qsl.net/xe1ee
Twiter: @xe1ee

+++++ No mas SPAM ++++++
No me envíes cadenitas, oraciones y demás correos sin mi autorización.
Do not send me prays, chain letters and others without my permission.