[RTTY] PSK31 is faster (Was FD RTTY Question)

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Wed Jun 27 18:06:15 PDT 2012

Never answer the ones with exchange attached. It's hard enough to
try and hold a run frequency with low power and answering the 'exchange
attached' callers is an invitation to frequency thieves....only happened
to me twice before I figured it out. I have a macro for S&P that says
"not my QRG" that I send when someone I didn't call tries to jump
in, usually works.....usually.

Ron
K0IDT