[RTTY] SO2R

Tom Martin tmartin at chartermi.net
Wed Mar 14 09:46:09 PDT 2012

After losing both transceivers in the WPX RTTY test, both have been repaired and better than ever. I have spent a few hours making new stubs and getting ICE filters ready.  I also removed an 80 meter antenna that was too close to the 40 meter V.  Hopefully the SUN will cooperate and provide decent conditions for this weekend. The aurora has really affected my area of the US.

Good luck to all in the BARTG.

73,

Tom W8JWN