[RTTY] The Case for QYF (was We Need a New Strategy)

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 12:03:16 PDT 2012

Continuing to use the conventional split type of operation is not working. The jammers and Kops are getting worse and worse. Recently the jammers have been sending apparently real call signs on the DX frequency in order to entice the Kilocycle Kops to send UP UP UP and other vile comments. Their strategy is working perfectly. It's become an unholy mess.

My suggestion for QYF would fix that immediately.

Don't like it? Let's have your suggestion.

73, Bill W6WRT