[RTTY] FW: reply to W7AY

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 16 18:46:05 PDT 2012

Joe,
I have connected the speaker jack on the Signalink to speaker out on the
radio and I get print on the screen. Also the XY scope and the FTT are
present and I can copy a signal. I feel now that the problem is in the PSK
jack on the back of the radio. That is the jack that I have used before and
that Signalink says to use. I will look at the pot to see how it is set. I
am looking for someone with a scope to test the jack. Thanks for the advice.
As soon as I get RTTY working I will make a post on this reflector.

Dick  -  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, Missouri 65251 U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net