[RTTY] WAE - N1MM QTC log error

Rick Ellison yahoogroups at cnyfindit.com
Mon Nov 12 16:53:13 EST 2012

Ian..
The reason the call was not picked up was the routine I was using uses a
busted call checker. The BCC had not been updated for the PD calls. This has
now been changed and no longer uses the BCC for call validity and will be in
tomorrow's release.... The way to save a QTC with an error in it is to Hold
the CTRL key while clicking the Save QTC button. If you hold your mouse over
that window a tool tip pops up telling that.

73 Rick N2AMG