[RTTY] WAE RTTY

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 12 14:43:25 EST 2012

WAE is always a fun contest to work. But, this is the first time I have had
some problems. The serial number did not increment on my 1st 3 Q's. I had to
open a new data base and transfer the 3 calls to it. Then I had a problem
receiving my first 3 QTC's. Finally the RTTY engine disappeared and I had to
QRT. I am sure the QTC and engine problem were operator created. QSO nr 2
and 3 received 001 and was an error.
4A7L  was  #2   and  VA7KO was NR 3

WAE QSO's = 146,  QTC's  =  149 Mul.'s  = 207 for score of 61,065. I missed
all day on my Saturday so did not make very many contacts. See you in the
next one.

73  Dick   KS0M

"Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am"

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, Missouri 65251 U.S.A.

Amateur Radio Station:  KS0M