[RTTY] AA6YQ FIR512 Parameters

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:13:09 EDT 2012

I concur with Phil. I have tried the AA6YQ FIR and also the twin peak in
the K3. I suspect they are very good in marginal conditions for regular
contacts, however they both seem to be very unforgiving of signals even
slightly off frequency like you see in contests. Which you would kind of
expect....  jeff wk6i