[RTTY] B4

BILL ENGLISH bill at k4fx.net
Mon Oct 1 15:21:02 EDT 2012

Not being on both logs is not the case all of the time. In fact it is
the case in a very small percentage of the time.
I use QSO B4 because out of the many who called me again after working
me during the weekend, say 50 out of 1400 QSO's. Only 3 actually
needed dupes. I have a macro QSO B4, NEED DUPE? and another one that
says NOT IN LOG PLEASE DUPE ME, I used the latter macro once this
weekend.
It would have wasted more time attempt to work all those QSO's again.
I mis-copied one call and I was already in his log, if he would have
just said QSOB4 I would have moved on a lot quicker and had one less
dupe in the log. Of course this is a matter of opinion.

73

Bill K4FX