[RTTY] Rude contesters

Ron Kolarik rkolarik at neb.rr.com
Sun Sep 30 20:57:54 EDT 2012

Jim a lot of newbies coming in with the "gotta work DXCC in a
day" attitude and as soon as they finish with one mode they move
to the next. I don't know what the answer is to the problem, it's
a bit of a reflection on today's society I suppose.

Along the same lines, I tried to send this in on Friday but it
disappeared somewhere.

Is my clock way off or what? I just got home to a screen full of contest
exchanges an hour before the start ??? There's even a couple SO2R
guys running already.......staking out territory I guess.
This used to be fun.

Ran the skimmer for most of the contest and it worked well from my end.
Had to shut it down at night, commercial power was  flickering here all weekend
and didn't need anything fried.

The good thing is I caught KD4POJ on a backscatter path for #49 on
10m......only Wyoming remains in hiding :)

Ron
K0IDT