[RTTY] Rude contesters

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Sun Sep 30 21:02:34 EDT 2012

That’s a bit over the top don’t you think Jim? Here's my take.

1. It’s a contest. It's all about ME and MY score.
2. Perhaps I don't hear the DX or can't copy them because of flutter or just
plain bad copy.
3. I just tuned across your signal and misunderstood where you were in the
exchange process.
4. Perhaps you said QRZ and the DX needed a repeat.

And the list goes on and on as to why someone transmitted on top of your
precious QSO.

Deal with it.

This is a hobby.

73