[RTTY] How did that happen then?

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Sun Apr 7 10:46:49 EDT 2013

Everything is 100 percent fine. Do not worry about dupes. Just submit your
log--log checking will ignore the dupes with no penalty to you or to the
other station.

We all sometimes work dupes. It's no big deal. If someone calls you for a
dupe, just work him. Log checking will ignore the dupe. Don't wast time
telling the other guy it is a dupe--just work him again--it's quicker for
everyone. Working dupes doesn't hurt anyone.

Still an hour left. Get on and work some more guys.

73,

Hank, W6SX