[RTTY] ARI International DX Contest 2013

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 06:46:47 EDT 2013

Dear Contesters,

next weekend, May 4/5, starting at 12.00Z the 2013
edition of the ARI International DX Contest will hit the air-waves!

Propagation Gods seem to favor this Contest.
Flux is expected to be the highest of the month, both days.
2013 May 04   Flux: 125  A-Index: 5  Kp-Index: 2
2013 May 05 Flux: 125  A-Index: 5  Kp-Index: 2
The contest is All-Mode SSB-CW-RTTY so everyone
can find their own liking.

The deadline to send in the LOGs has been shortened to 5 DAYS!
Read the full Rules at:
http://www.ari.it/images/stories/ContestHF/ARI_International_DX_Contest_2013_Rules.pdf

We have just finished to send out the Awards for
the last edition 2012.
We are working on the 2011 and 2010 as well and those
awards will be ready very soon.
Awards have been sent to the e-mails we gathered from the
last year LOGS but we found out some of them are wrong or
not funtioning anymore or there are some other mistakes.
We will try to correct those errors and retry.
After that we will publish a list of CALLSIGN
of non deliverable awards so that those interested
can place a direct request again.

This year, to try to cope with the problems we faced
last year, where many participants had lots of difficulties
to send in their log to aricontest at kkn.net, mainly
from the mail.ru domain, thanks to Oleg, UA9QCQ, there
will be the possibility to upload the log from the
ua9qcq.com Web Site, which already manages other contests.
We hope that in this way our Russian friends can easily
send in their log; by the way the ua9qcq.com web site
is open to everybody and not limited to the russian stations only.

We hope to hear your callsign on the air next weekend!

Thank you for supporting ARI International DX Contest!

--
Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager