[RTTY] New Yahoo Group for CLOVERists

Jay WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 11:07:12 EDT 2013

FYI in case there is interest.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[ New Yahoo Group for CLOVERists
Date: 	Mon, 19 Aug 2013 14:48:12 -0000
From: 	brad_ka3yan <bradm75 at gmail.com>

Since the previous CLOVER group seems to be dead, I decided to setup a
new group for anyone interested in the mode.

I'm in the middle of moving to a new QTH, so my HAL modems are all
packed up. Once I get moved and setup, I'll work on putting together
some SKEDs for anyone interested.

If you have a HAL CLOVER-capable modem and are running Airmail or BPQ32,
you can use it for WINLINK 2000! Who knew?

73,
Brad KA3YAN

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BPQ32/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyNDFpMjRmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1Njk5MTI3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMxMTIwNgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzNzY5MjM2OTQ-?act=reply&messageNum=11206>