[RTTY] Wow - thanks Dr Flowers!

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Thu Dec 26 12:44:57 EST 2013

As I said in my own comment, this is a straw-man argument.  The symbol rate has the effect (intended or not) of capping the bandwidth.  Although you are technically correct that the current regulations stop no one from sending 45.45 baud RTTY using 120 kHz of bandwidth, NOBODY does!

Also, I thought that when the ARRL amended their filing to drop the reference to "unspecified digital modes", that effectively removed Pactor 4 as a permissible mode on amateur band HF if the proposed rule was adopted.  That's not true?

Al
AB2ZY