[RTTY] Contest Behavior

BILL ENGLISH bill at k4fx.net
Fri Feb 8 08:24:49 EST 2013

Surely you don't log a QSO that you don't have a report for do you Bill?
Read a little closer. I said I didn't get their report, and because of
that, caused by arrogant behavior they are not logged. I log a lot of jerks
in the average contest with 1000 plus QSO's, that just the law of averages,
but I am not going to guess at a report and log it, just to make work for
the log checkers,