[RTTY] FT2000 + MK2R + Win-test +MMTY

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Feb 9 09:07:35 EST 2013

The LEDs on the MK2R show you are sending CW (red for CW, green
for FSK).  You will need to fix your settings in Win-Test and
microHAM Router.

See the example configuration for Win-Test and MK2R+ in Router -
Help | Download Documents - or online in the MK2R Support area at
www.microHAM-USA.com/Support.html

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV