[RTTY] FT2000 + MK2R + Win-test +MMTY

PY2SEX - Alex py2sex at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 09:15:15 EST 2013

Thanks Joe,
But I follow the entire doc to how to set MK2 with win-test and remains the
same...
Last week worked ok for PSK in PKT mode. But in RTTY is not.. I'm here more
than 4 hours trying to figure it out and nothing. I resetted my radio and
nothing, start all over and nothing again.
I'm missing something in the radio (I think so), or I'm really not pay too
much attention. :(
I would like to be in the contest but...

Thanks for your help I will do everything over again.

73
Alex

PY2SEX | DL1NX

--