[RTTY] FT2000 + MK2R + Win-test +MMTY

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Feb 9 09:37:50 EST 2013

If you are doing FSK, the rig needs to be in RTTY (FSK) and Router
needs to recognize that from the CAT data.  I can't see your settings
in Win-Test and don't want to but the MMTTY window(s) need to be set
for the correct FSK ports and they can't be the same as the WinKey
port.

All I know for sure is that Router/MK2R+ is in CW mode since the LED
is blinking red and not green.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV