[RTTY] WPX RTTY Log Upload Problems

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Sun Feb 10 21:40:02 EST 2013

Telegram ... The robot works fine if you email your Cabrillo log directly to
it at rtty at cqwpx.com.  What is not working is the Cabrillo log check applet
on the www.cqwpx.com website that examines the log real-time before sending
it to the robot.  My "IT guy" just fixed the dates, so it is good to go.

Longer story ...

To avoid problems like this I sent a log through the robot a month before
the contest to test the system.  I include QSO dates/times both inside and
outside the contest to make sure the limits are set correctly.

Unfortunately, I forgot to check the website applet that many people use
because it gives them real-time feedback on their Cabrillo format so it is
easy and quick to fix things before the log is forwarded to the actual
robot.  Sorry about that inconvenience to everyone who uses the website
Cabrillo applet.

Ed W0YK
CQ RTTY Contest Director