[RTTY] [linuxham] RTTY WPX AA5VU SOAB HP

Harry Bloomberg hbloomb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 21:19:49 EST 2013

I am by no means a big time RTTY person or contester, but I operated the
contest for a few hours today with my KX3 and Fldigi and Pitt's new huge 4
element SteppIR yagi.  Had a ton of fun, worked about 30 stations on 20
through 10M.  Best DX was Chile with 5W.  Fldigi worked great...even
figured out how to automatically generate sequential serial numbers!

73,
Harry Bloomberg W3YJ
hbloomb at gmail.com