[RTTY] 2Tone vs. MMTTY - webpage FINAL

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 17 00:48:59 EST 2013

Great observation Bill. I noticed this during CQ WPX where the 2Tone window don't pick up my own audio with the rig being in
Monitor. I don't know why that is but I'm also not concerned with it. But you are correct Bill, my own transmission, being only
audio from Monitor is garbled in 2Tone and doesn't seem to happen in MMTTY.

Might have something to do with the way characters are sent to 2Tone at the start of the decode cycle, but that is merely a guess
and David and/or Chen would be the one to know for sure. I don't think David monitors this reflector.

73, Don AA5AU