[RTTY] 2Tone vs. MMTTY - webpage FINAL

Kok Chen chen at mac.com
Sun Feb 17 01:05:12 EST 2013

On Feb 16, 2013, at 9:48 PM, Don Hill AA5AU wrote:

> Might have something to do with the way characters are sent to 2Tone at the start of the decode cycle, but that is merely a guess
> and David and/or Chen would be the one to know for sure.

Sorry Don, but I don't have the source code for either 2Tone or N1MM, or ever even used N1MM to be able to guess.

I have only been in communication with G3YYD regarding filters, ATC and other aspects of RTTY demodulation.  Not how it interfaces to N1MM's API.  But I will try to softly mention it to David.

Just need to keep in mind the stuff about gift horses and teeth :-) :-).

73
Chen, W7AY